10 MONTHS! In two months my little baby will be a 1 year old! I can’t believe it. I look at this side by side picture and can’t believe how fast time has gone by.
This month has been a whirlwind. The chaos from Christmas has settled down and we got back into our work/school routine. Some highlights:
- We only visited the doctor once this month…yayyyy! We had a little ear inflammation/fluid and some bronchitis. Since C is most likely allergic to penicillin, she was put on a new antibiotic. Thankfully we had no allergic reactions and finished the dosage just last night!
- Okay, I lied. She had two doctor visits. But one was the eye doctor. Thankfully we had a misreading at a preliminary screening and all is good!
- Separation anxiety has kicked in. For the first time we are experiencing a fussy baby at daycare drop off and often in the afternoon. I’m not a fan of watching my baby cry when I leave. The only thing that helps is that I work down the hall. I also trust her teachers are giving her the extra cuddles she needs when I leave!
- She’s become quite the mover. She can now put herself down from the standing position. This is great since she would cry when she wanted to sit down before. She’s cruising furniture around the house and school. She can push the push walker across rooms. She can RUN in her sitting walker…ALL over the house. And she lunges herself over toys, body parts, furniture, the side of the tub. She has no fear!
- She’s not really a fan of true solid foods. C has mastered swallowing purees and then spitting out the solid piece I snuck in.
- Party planning for her 1st birthday has begun!
Here are photos from the past month. Hover for captions. Click to enlarge.