The Pioneer Woman had me at “Artichoke”. This pasta dish was super easy, smelled AMAZING, and was delicious for dinner and left overs.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs butter
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/4 medium onion, finely diced
- 1 can artichoke hearts (whole), drained
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 lb spaghetti
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to box, about 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Melt olive oil and butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute the onions and garlic for 2-3 minutes
- Add artichoke hearts and tomatoes, stirring for 8-10 minutes. Reduce to low heat.
- Stir in cream and broth. Adding S&P, while stirring.
- Cook until heated through and then add parmesan cheese and spaghetti.
- Toss and serve immediately